Bechtel Corporation is the largest company of construction and civil engineering. It mainly deals with four sectors that are Infrastructure, Oil, Gas & Chemicals, Mining & Metals, Power and Telecommunications. The company has completed more than 25000 projects across 160 countries. It is the 9th largest private company of America. Fortune considered Bechtel as one of the Top 25 Most Important Private Company.
- Sans Francisco, California, U.S.
- Founder – Warren A. Bechtel
- Chairman - Riley P. Bechtel
- Chief Executive Officer (CEO) – Brendan Bechtel
- The logo of the company is the name of the company itself.
Number of employees:
- More than 50,000 employees
- In 2016, Bechtel has honored with Transparent International US Coporate Award.
- In 2016, Bechtel has received Chief Learning Officer Award for the second consecutive year.
- Bechtel win Largest Business Award in 2016.
- In 2016, the company has ranked in one of the Top20 US Contractor Company for 18th consecutive year.
- Bechtel win Candidate Experience Award in 2015.
- Forbes magazine ranked Bechtel one of the America’s Best Employer of the year 2015.
- In 2014, Bechtel received best RFID Implementation Award.