Axtria is an IT company which deals with industrial technology, business consulting & analytics, headquartered in Berkeley Heights, NJ (US). It helps the companies to make better marketing decisions and data-driven sales. Also, it helps the customers in profitable decision-making.
Company conducts recruitment process every year to select new candidates. The selection process of the company consists of 3 rounds. These rounds are as follows:
- Written Exam
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- 65 percent in B.tech and in Class X and XII.
- Education gap should not be more than one year.
Pattern of Written Exam:
The breakup of Axtria test pattern is as follows:
|Section||Number of Questions||Time limit( in mins)|
The technical section varies according to the specialization.
Time allotted for the written exam is 80 minutes. There is no negative marking.
- Aptitude section consists of questions related to Quantitative section, Verbal section and Logical Reasoning.
- Quantitative section consists of questions from topics such as Boats and Streams, Time, Speed & Distance, Time & Work, Percentage, Ratio & Proportion and Clocks.
- Logical Reasoning section consists of questions from topics such as Seating Arrangements, Age Problems, Blood Relations and Analogies.
- Verbal Ability section consists of questions from Reading Comprehension and Sentence Correction.
- Technical section consists of questions from C/C++, Database, Computer Networks, and Operating System.
Overall the level of the paper is moderate. Only those candidates who clear the written exam will qualify for the next round.
*The Company reserves the right to make changes in the written exam.