About Ashok Leyland:
Ashok Leyland is an Indian automobile manufacturing company based in Chennai, India. Founded in 1948, it is the second largest commercial vehicle manufacturer of commercial vehicles, such as trucks and buses, as well as emergency and military vehicles. Operating six plants, Ashok Leyland also makes spare parts and engines for industrial and marine applications.
In case of job recruitment, selection is the process to choose potential working persons for a company or organization. Recruitment process includes a selection stage when decisions are made as to the viability of a particular candidate's job application. It directly affects the overall productivity of an organization. A right selection may increase the overall performance of a company & a wrong one may lead to material and financial loss. A perfect selection process can help to pick the most eligible candidates amongst all applicants. The Process of selecting candidates focuses on abilities, knowledge, skills, experience and various other related factors.
Candidates should go through a three stage selection process to get recruited in Ashok Leyland:
- Written Exam
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Candidate must be a B.Tech (Mechanical / Automobile).
- 65 percent in Class X, XII and Graduation.
Ashok Leyland Test Pattern contains the following sections:
||No. Of Questions
||Time Limit ( in minutes)
- Aptitude section consists of questions from the topics like Algebra, Time & Work, Time, Speed & Distance, Arithmetic, Percentages, Number System, Geometry, Simple & Compound Interest.
- Technical section consists of questions from Basic Production Engineering and Mechanical Figurative Questions.
- Overall the level of the paper is easy to moderate. Only those candidates who clear the written exam will qualify for the next round.
Questions related to specific technical fields are asked in this round. Questions may be based on specific knowledge about the company's technical activities; understanding of the technical work required to be completed as part of the job applied for or may enquire candidates to solve actual technical problems that they would be likely to face if employed.
Final step to select a candidate as an employee is Interview as it helps to determine a candidate's personality. Questions can be of wide range starting from your introduction, Qualification, Experience, Industry specific experience, Courses done, your strengths and weaknesses, salary expectations, friends, family etc.
*The Company reserves the right to make changes in the written exam.
Ashok Leyland Preparation Links