Akamai is the leading provider of cloud services for helping enterprises that provides secure, high-performing user experiences on any device, anywhere. It helps enterprises accelerate innovation in the hyper connected world by removing the complexities of technology so that clients can focus on driving their business faster forward.
In case of job recruitment, selection is the process to choose potential working persons for a company or organization. Recruitment process includes a selection stage when decisions are made as to the viability of a particular candidate's job application. It directly affects the overall productivity of an organization. A right selection may increase the overall performance of a company & a wrong one may lead to material and financial loss. A perfect selection process can help to pick the most eligible candidates amongst all applicants. The Process of selecting candidates focuses on abilities, knowledge, skills, experience and various other related factors.
Candidates should go through a three stage selection process to get recruited in Akamai:
- Written Exam
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- B.Tech (Computer Science/Electronics/IT) students are eligible.
- 60 percent in Class X, XII and Graduation.
- NIIT/GNIT certification is an added advantage.
Akamai Test Pattern contains the following sections:
|Section||No. Of Questions|
- Aptitude section consists of questions from mathematical aptitude like Speed Distance & Time, Profit and Loss and Probability. Also there are questions from Data Interpretation.
- Technical section questions from various topics like OS, C language, Computer Organization, Networks, Database etc.
- Overall the level of the paper is easy to moderate. The candidates who clear the written exam only qualify for the next round.
Technical & HR Interview
Final step to select a candidate as an employee is Interview as it helps to determine a candidate's personality. Questions can be of wide range starting from your introduction, Qualification, Experience, Industry specific experience, Courses done, your strengths and weaknesses, salary expectations, friends, family etc.
*The Company reserves the right to make changes in the written exam.
Complete Campus Placement Training Course
Video LecturesOnline TestsE-Books & Assignments