Akamai is the leading provider of cloud services for helping enterprises that provides secure, high-performing user experiences on any device, anywhere. It helps enterprises accelerate innovation in the hyperconnected world by removing the complexities of technology so that clients can focus on driving their business faster forward.
Company conduct recruitment process every year to select new candidates. The selection process of the company consists of 3 rounds. These rounds are as follows:
- Written Exam
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- B.tech (Computer Science/Electronics/IT) students are eligible.
- 60 percent throughout (Class X, XII and Graduation).
- NIIT/GNIT certification is an added advantage.
Pattern of Written Exam:
Akamai Test Pattern contains the following sections:
- Aptitude section consists of questions from mathematical aptitude like Speed Distance & Time, Profit and Loss and Probability. Also there are questions from Data Interpretation.
- Technical section questions from various topics like OS, C language, Computer Organization, Networks, etc.
Overall the level of the paper is moderate to difficult. The candidates who clear the written exam only qualify for the next round.
*The Company reserves the right to make changes in the written exam.