hitbullseye mock placement papers are designed by keeping in mind the latest test pattern of Akamai. We provide you the access to brace online tests which are designed by our experts. These online tests match the level of difficulty as well as the types of questions asked in the final Akamai test paper. The sectional and chapter wise tests are made so that you can master in your basics. hitbullseye also offers you an e- learning module which not only includes the placements tests but also the video lectures built by our experts.
Practice Full Tests
- Company Specific Mock Tests- Simulated Online Tests which are close to actual company tests which include companies like Infosys, Wipro, TCS, Tech Mahindra, Cognizant, Accenture, IBM, Capgemini, Microsoft, AMCAT and many more.
- Mock Placement Tests with a generic pattern.
Sectional and Area Tests
- A good number of sectional Tests for all sections like Quant, DI, Verbal, Reasoning, and Technical and chapter wise tests
Online Learning Modules
- Comprehensive and value added e-learning portals that offer the entire gamut of questions & relevant study material.
- Video lectures in different areas such as Verbal Ability, GK, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning and Core Technical which are built by experts having more than 10 years of teaching experience.
A complete test analytics will be done which helps you to identify yours weaknesses and strengths along with LOD analysis, test analysis and difficulty wise analysis of attempts. hitbullseye not only provides you the free mock placement paper for each company but also provides a comprehensive test analysis along with free of cost access to e- learning module. The free preparation course also offers 100+ value added articles on different topics and on interview preparations. Job Alerts and notifications are also provided for fresher in private as well as government companies. We strongly recommend you to join test series of Akamai
and go through all the free tests before sitting for final selection process.
*Free preparation course will have limited number of tests.