Agilent Technologies is a core company for electronics and communication engineers. It was established in 1999 in United States. It has its branches in US, Europe, Africa, Asia-Pacific and Middle East. The main function of the company is to manufactures semiconductors, optical networking devices, scientific instruments and electronic test equipment for telecom & wireless, R&D and production. The Agilent Test-Pattern and Selection Process are as follows:
Complete Test Series for Wipro
Bag your Dream Job Today
Comprehensive Online Tests
Inclusive Prep for All Placement Exams
Acquire Essential Domain Skills
In case of job recruitment, selection is the process to choose potential working persons for a company or organization. Recruitment process includes a selection stage when decisions are made as to the viability of a particular candidate's job application. It directly affects the overall productivity of an organization. A right selection may increase the overall performance of a company & a wrong one may lead to material and financial loss. A perfect selection process can help to pick the most eligible candidates amongst all applicants. The Process of selecting candidates focuses on abilities, knowledge, skills, experience and various other related factors.
Candidates should go through a three stage selection process to get recruited in Agilent:
- Written Exam
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Should be having CGPA 7.5 or above till VII semester and 75% and above in X and XII.
- Education gap of not more than one year.
||No. Of Questions
||Time (in minutes)
- Quantitative Ability section consists of questions from the topics like algebra, time & work, time, speed & distance, arithmetic, percentages, profit & loss, geometry, etc. This section is of moderate level.
- Technical section consists of questions from the topics like C language, OS, Computer Organization, Networks, etc.
- Overall the level of the paper is easy to moderate. Only those candidates who clear the written exam will qualify for the next round.
Technical & HR Interview
Final step to select a candidate as an employee is Interview as it helps to determine a candidate's personality. Questions can be of wide range starting from your introduction, Qualification, Experience, Industry specific experience, Courses done, your strengths and weaknesses, salary expectations, friends, family etc.
Clearing Agilent Selection Process
requires well-planned preparation with right guidance and motivation.
To check more availability of information, the applicants can visit https://careers.agilent.com/
and gather information.
*The Company reserves the right to make changes in the written exam.
Agilent Preparation Links
Complete Campus Placement Training Course
E-Books & Assignments