Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL), is an Indian government-controlled oil and gas corporation. It operates two big refineries which are located at Mumbai and Kochi. It has been ranked 242th in the Fortune Global 500 rankings of the world's biggest corporations for the year 2014.
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
- Chairman and Managing Director (MD) — D Rajkumar
- The company logo “BEL” is an acronym of Bharat Electronics Limited. The motto of BEL i.e. “Quality. Technology. Innovation” epitomizes its philosophy to strive continuously for achieving excellence.
Number of Employees:
- energizing lives, pure for sure
- BPCL crowned with TOP TWO honours of PetroFed11.
- Bharat Petroleum adjudged “Best Performing” Navratna PSU by India Today.
- IIIE confers PERFORMANCE EXCELLENCE AWARD on BPCL.
- BPCL receives World Petroleum Council Excellence Awards for CSR.
- BPCL earns kudos from Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust.
- BPCL C&MD wins Best CFO Award in Oil & Gas Sector.
- "Star PSU Award" presented to BPCL.
- PSE EXCELLENCE AWARDS 2013 for Operational Performance Excellence in the Maharatna & Navratna category.
- ABCI showers Silver-shine on BPCL.
- BPCL is among top three Indian Corporates in FORTUNE GLOBAL 500.
- BPCL Wins CSR Award Twice in a Row