Agilent Technologies, or Agilent, founded in 1999 by Bill Hewlett and David Packard, is an American corporation that creates and produces computation devices and apparatus for life sciences, medical diagnostics, and chemistry applications. Agilent preserves a main R&D group, Agilent Laboratories, that manages the company’s research in such areas as nanotechnology, microelectromechanical systems, and life sciences.
- Santa Clara, California, U.S
- Director and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) — Mike McMullen
- Agilent’s name comes from the english word ‘agile’ which means alert and sharp.
Number of Employees:
- Agilent Technologies launches mobile version of electronic lab notebook
- Agilent Technologies introduces new Q-TOF mass spectrometry system
- Agilent Technologies introduces small, reliable, energy-efficient vacuumpump
- Agilent Technologies receives award for outstanding customer service
- Agilent Technologies receives innovation award for multiple heart-cutting solutions
Agilent Preparation Links