About 3i infotech:
It is an Indian IT company, based in India. 3i-Infotech is ranked 10th in the list of top Indian IT companies and overall ranked 500th by Fortune India in 2011. 3i infotech was established in 1993 and is a global IT company committed to Empowering Business Transformation.
In case of job recruitment, selection is the process to choose potential working persons for a company or organization. Recruitment process includes a selection stage when decisions are made as to the viability of a particular candidate's job application. It directly affects the overall productivity of an organization. A right selection may increase the overall performance of a company & a wrong one may lead to material and financial loss. A perfect selection process can help to pick the most eligible candidates amongst all applicants. The Process of selecting candidates focuses on abilities, knowledge, skills, experience and various other related factors.
Candidates should go through a three stage selection process to get recruited in 3i-Infotech:
- Written Exam
- Group Discussion
- HR Interview
- Engineering graduates in subjects of Information Technology or Computer Science are eligible to apply.
- Minimum 65 percent in Class X, XII and Graduation.
||Number of Questions
- Time allotted for the written exam is 90 minutes and there is negative marking of 25% of the marks.
- Quantitative Ability section consists of numerical questions from the following topics: algebra, time & work, time, speed & distance, arithmetic, percentages, probability, profit & loss, geometry etc. This section is of moderate level.
- Verbal Ability section consists of comprehension passages, synonyms, antonyms, grammar, jumbled sentences etc.
- Reasoning Ability section consists of Venn Diagrams, Sitting Arrangements, Blood Relations, Coding- and Decoding etc.
- Overall the level of the paper is easy to moderate. Only those candidates who clear the written exam will qualify for the next round.
- The applicants after clearing the written test show their knowledge, communication & co-ordination skills in Group Discussions.
GD sessions include simple questions and industry related topics. You need to think for 5 minutes about the topic and then discuss it. The topics are general and don’t need specific preparation. Nearly 50% of the candidates will be shortlisted here so you have to take chances to express your opinion.
Final step to select a candidate as an employee is Interview as it helps to determine a candidate's personality. Questions can be of wide range starting from your introduction, Qualification, Experience, Industry specific experience, Courses done, your strengths and weaknesses, salary expectations, friends, family etc.
To check more availability of information, the applicants can visit 3i infotech.com/content/careers/
and gather information.
*The Company reserves the right to make changes in the written exam.
3I-Infotech Preparation Links