3i Infotech Ltd is an IT global information technology company, based in India. 3i-Infotech is ranked No.10 in the list of top Indian IT companies and overall ranked 500 by Fortune India in 2011. Incorporated in 1993, 3i InfoTech is a public global Information Technology company committed to Empowering Business Transformation. Following is given the 3I Infotech Test Pattern and Selection Process.
Candidates should go through a three stage selection process to get recruited in 3i-Infotech:
- Written Exam
- Group Discussion
- HR Interview
- Engineering graduates in subjects of Information Technology or Computer Science are eligible to apply.
- Minimum 65 percent throughout (Class X, XII and Graduation).
Pattern of Written Exam:
|Testing Areas||Number of Questions|
Time allotted for the written exam is 90 minutes and there is negative marking of 25% of the marks.
- Quantitative Ability section consists of maths questions from the following topics: algebra, time & work, time, speed & distance, arithmetic, percentages, probability, profit & loss, geometry etc. This section is of moderate level.
- Verbal Ability section consists of comprehension passages, synonyms, antonyms, grammar, jumbled sentences etc.
- Reasoning Ability section consists of Venn Diagrams, Sitting Arrangements, Blood Relations, Coding and Decoding etc.
Overall the level of the paper is easy to moderate. Only those candidates who clear the written exam will qualify for the next round.
*The Company reserves the right to make changes in the written exam.
3I-Infotech Preparation Links