Ashok Leyland is an Indian automobile manufacturing company based in Chennai, India. Founded in 1948, it is the second largest commercial vehicle manufacturer of commercial vehicles, such as trucks and buses, as well as emergency and military vehicles. Operating six plants, Ashok Leyland also makes spare parts and engines for industrial and marine applications.
Company conducts recruitment process every year to select new candidates. The selection process of the company consists of 2 rounds. These rounds are as follows:
- Written Exam
- Technical and HR Interview
- Candidate must be a B.tech (Mechanical / Automobile).
- 65 percent throughout (Class X , XII and Graduation).
Pattern of Written Exam:
Ashok Leyland Test Pattern is as the following:
||Number of Questions
Time allotted for the written exam is 60 minutes.
- Quantitative Ability section consists of questions from the topics like boats &streams problems, odd one out, direction problems, trains & pipes, cisterns, time and work etc.
- Technical section consists of Basic Production Engineering and Mechanical Figurative Questions.
Overall the level of the paper is easy to moderate. Only those candidates who clear the written exam will qualify for the next round.
*The Company reserves the right to make changes in the written exam.
Ashok Leyland Preparation Links